Calling all young engineers! Get ready for the next level of excitement and innovation in our Junior Engineering Course Part II. Dive deeper into the world of design, problem-solving, and hands-on experiments as you embark on thrilling engineering challenges. Unleash your creativity and take your engineering skills to new heights!
What Will You Learn?
- Advanced Design Principles: Explore more advanced design principles and techniques used in engineering. Learn how to apply design thinking to create innovative solutions to engineering challenges.
- Problem-Solving Strategies: Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills through engaging engineering challenges. Learn how to analyze problems, break them down into manageable steps, and devise effective solutions.
- Hands-On Experiments: Engage in a variety of hands-on experiments that allow you to apply engineering concepts and principles in a practical setting. Gain experience in conducting experiments, collecting data, and drawing conclusions.
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Collaborate with fellow young engineers on group projects and challenges. Learn how to work effectively in teams, communicate ideas, and leverage each other's strengths to achieve common goals.
- Technical Skills Development: Further enhance your technical skills in areas such as mechanics, electronics, structural engineering, or robotics (depending on the course curriculum). Gain hands-on experience with engineering tools and equipment.
- Creative Problem Solving: Harness your creativity and think outside the box to come up with innovative solutions to engineering problems. Learn techniques for generating ideas, exploring multiple possibilities, and pushing the boundaries of traditional engineering.
- Project Management: Develop project management skills by planning and executing engineering projects. Learn how to set goals, allocate resources, manage timelines, and overcome obstacles to successfully complete projects.
- Presentation and Communication: Sharpen your presentation and communication skills by showcasing your engineering projects to peers and instructors. Learn how to effectively convey technical concepts and ideas in a clear and engaging manner.
- Confidence and Self-Esteem: Build confidence in your engineering abilities as you tackle challenging projects and witness your ideas come to life. Develop a sense of accomplishment and pride in your engineering achievements.
- Passion for Engineering: Cultivate a deeper passion and enthusiasm for engineering as you explore exciting engineering challenges. Discover the endless possibilities and opportunities that the field of engineering offers.
Payments and Monthly Registration
How to do your payments00:00
Electronics Basic Components
Lesson June 2501:56:48
Lesson July 0201:36:08
Lesson July 2202:02:54
Presenting an Innovation idea00:00